Dog Bite Lawyer Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George, Northumberland
Under Virginia Law, a person is liable if his dog attacks someone in most cases.
- A dog owner is civilly liable for a dog bite, if thedog ownerordered or made the dog attack the victim.
- A dog owner is civilly liable for a dog bite, if the dog ownerknowingly kept a dog that had previously bitten a person or exhibited a tendency or intention to someday bite a person.
- A dog owner is civilly liable for a dog bite, if the dog owner isnegligent in a any waythat results in any injury caused by a dog.
- A dog owner who violates a public health and safety law such as a leash law or a prohibition against dogs running at large if it leads to the dog bite.
- Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George, Northumberland all have dog laws.
Case Results for Dog Bite:
- Pedestrian attacked by dogs while walking home from convenience store.
- Defective Petco collar lets pit bull attack coach.
Web Resources for Dog Bite:
- Seattle Dog Bite Attorney
Description: Seattle attorney, Chris Davis explains that, for both adults and children, dog bites can have serious consequences, including permanent disfigurement, nerve and tissue damage and psychological trauma. In extreme cases, they may result in death. Of course, it is not possible to know in advance whether a dog will attack -- even the nicest, gentlest dogs have been known to bite.