Get a FREE copy of the THE SMART CONSUMER'S GUIDE TO YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE. Just ask for your free copy at The Harris Law Firm
CALL 800-"SEND BOOK". Leave your information on the answering machine and get your FREE copy of the THE SMART CONSUMER'S GUIDE TO YOUR PERSONAL INJURY CASE without having to talk to anyone. Or, simply fill out the contact information and a copy will promptly be sent to you. This $19.95 value is yours for free, just for asking.
Contact The Harris Law Firm now for a FREE consultation regarding your car accident case. There is no obligation to hire a lawyer. There is no fee except costs until our personal injury attorneys successfully recover fair compensation for you.
Get more information on car accidents in our firm's car accident library.
Q: What are my LEGAL RIGHTS if I am the victim of someone else's negligence or carelessness, whether in a traffic accident or some other type of accident, do I have certain rights guaranteed by law?
• You have a right to have your automobile repaired to its original pre-accident condition or, if it is totalled, to its reasonable and equitable market replacement.
• You have a right to the repair or replacement of other personal property which was damaged or destroyed by the accident.
• You have a right to the use of a rental car, at no cost to you, while your automobile is being repaired.
• You have a right to reimbursement for any earnings you lost while you were unable to work due to injuries received in the accident.
• You have a right to recover for any future loss of earnings, or lessening of earning capacity, caused by the injuries you sustained in the accident.
• You have a right to be reimbursed for the medical bills and out-of-pocket expenses you incur for treatment of the injuries suffered in the accident.
• You have a right to be reimbursed for transportation costs to and from medical facilities.
• You have a right to a fair and just compensation if you are permanently disabled as a result of the accident.
• You have a right to receive payment if the trauma and shock of your injuries lessen the quality of your social and personal life.
• You have a right to choose the repair shop to fix your car--and to choose which health care professionals will care for your physical and mental injuries.
• You have a right to be compensated for any physical pain and mental anguish suffered as a result of the accident.
• You have a right to be represented by a professional personal injury lawyer of your choice to make sure that all of your rights are protected--and that you have competent representation in dealing with the person who caused your injuries and with his insurance company.
• You have a right to receive a fair and just payment from the involved insurance companies to pay for all medical bills, repair services and other due compensations.