Blog Category:

If you are injured while visiting Canada

Posted by John Harris on Mon, Jan 24, 2011 @ 05:26 PM

If you are visiting Canada and have the misfortune to be in an accident or suffer a slip and fall you will need a lawyer who is committed to helping you get the compensation you deserve. The trial lawyers at Auger Hollingsworth provide this service to seriously injured people in Eastern Ontario. This video described their philosophy. You can reach Brenda Hollingsworth at Auger Hollingsworth, 130 Albert Street, Suite 1005, Ottawa, Ontario. By phone: 613-233-4529 or on the web at or

Tags: Canada, fall, slip, accident, lawyer